Sunday, February 2, 2014

IDS 2014 Faves!




As most of you are aware this past weekend was the IDS 2014 show. I have a wonderful time and met great people. The highlight of the show for me was the gorgeous flirting options. All the tiles and different patterned hardwood options were fantastic. Below you can see all my fave from the show and do not worry there is no shortage of photos! ( all photos via moi curtesy of IDS exhibitors!)







I love marble no matter what type of vein! From simple subway tiles to a wonderful pattern like above the marble always shines !
A herringbone pattern can also add character whether it be a hardwood floor or a showers tiling!





Hope you loved my faves! See more favourites below....








I just loved ikea's booth this year! The gold tiling just to die for, I liked that they layered gold on gold with the frame and tiling. It is a bold statement that would look awesome in a brass or silver! Urban barn really took it to another level and upped there visual display! 

I hope you all had a great time and loved my highlightst above! Feel free to leave comments and share your fave booths,etc....

Talk to you Later,

Liberty













No comments:

Post a Comment